Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HBO Website

Options
  • 23-11-2007 2:45pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭

HBO website for The Wire

Why is it so out of date?

I cant find any reference to season 5 on it (unless I'm totally blind!)

What sites do people use to get info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Mostly just HBO really,there aren't that many other sites because it is not the most well known show,even though it is the best!

HBO usually do update and keep up to date when a show is running. And they are a good source of info. I would reckon in January or close to it,the site will be given an update.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

tvnutz wrote: »
    Mostly just HBO really,there aren't that many other sites because it is not the most well known show,even though it is the best!

HBO usually do update and keep up to date when a show is running. And they are a good source of info. I would reckon in January or close to it,the site will be given an update.

As far as I can remember it was updated a good bit before season 4 started. They had the recaps and all that up there but not this time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

TWOP do pretty comprehensive Wire recaps although they only have the first two seasons recapped so far as, like boards, they've only just started a dedicated Wire forum this year.

Sometimes with all that's going on and also because it can be difficult to hear/decode what's being said it's useful to have a recap to catch the bits you didn't understand or just missed. The recaps on the Hbo site are a little thin in comparison to the TWOP ones.

Advertisement