Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cd Player for Logitech Z5500

Options
  • 23-11-2007 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi. I have a Logitech Z5500 set up at home. There is only 1 optical connection on the Digital Sound Touch control center so I bought a 3 way optical selector. So far I've connected my Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.. I'm now looking for a good cd player to connect into the remaining optical slot. I'm willing to spend around 250euro.. Thanks in advance for any replies!!
    The link to the Logitech Z5500 is.........

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/224&cl=us,en

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

If i were you i would just stick with using the PS3 or Xbox as a CDP as you may experience little or no improvement over what you already have.The speakers are multimedia type and im sure they are good quality ,but they may not be so revealing as to what source you are using.Better off spending money on some new CDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I'd have to agree with Padi. Unless you're slowly building up a hifi music system (with a view to spending similar money on amp and speakers respectivly sometime in teh future) then just use your console - they're often better than "bargain" CD players anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

Cheers. .. after thinking about it I'm gona use the PS3 to play cd's.. Tanx

Advertisement