Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It feels sooo good to swear when you're mad, doen't it?

Options
  • 22-11-2007 9:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Like if I stub my toe off a chair, the pain seems to subside a bit quicker if I scream something like "fcuking cockwank".

You can work up some pretty cool combos if you're mad enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Oh [nofilter]fuck[/nofilter] yeah!

When i stub my toe, i tend to hop around on it shouting swears in an increasing volume with each hop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

I find JESUS H CHRIST MOTHERFUCK helps the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Feel like using all of the above, but I'm required to smile sweetly and say "Drat", otherwise I'll have my impressionable toddler repeating after me...

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

When I hit my toe, KHUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! seems to help :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i just count to ten.

then i usually follow both a barrage of the utmost horendous language

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I come out with some pretty obscene (and often nonsensical) and racist stuff when I get really angry...................... I just say the most offensive stuff I can think of!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Is racism acceptable if ur pissed so?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

In my experience it just makes things worse. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Poppycock! :D If only I could shout that over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

"ohhhhhhhh youuuuu fhuckinnggggggggggg baastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" does it for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I let out a barely audible, yet violent FFFFUUUU********kkkk whenever I hurt myself off of something. It's usually aimed at the inanimate object that was responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It feels sooo good to swear when you're mad, doen't it?
    God yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

**** is my word of choice these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ah fuck off

This thread is B0llocks but i like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

jimbo78 wrote: »

Well words like nigger are acceptable of course but not in a racist context.

EXAMPLE:

*John falls out of bed*

"FUCKING NIGGER SHIT CUNT BED!!!!"

^That's perfectly acceptable.

*John falls out of bed*

"I hate niggers and I fully intend on raping several black children today for the sole reason that they are black and thus I hate them."

^That isn't acceptable.

ryanairzer wrote: »

EXAMPLE:

*John falls out of bed*

*John falls out of bed*

"I hate niggers and I fully intend on raping several black children today for the sole reason that they are black and thus I hate them."

^That isn't acceptable.

hmmmmmmmmmm, topical

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Forky wrote: »
    hmmmmmmmmmm, topical

Yet informative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

EXAMPLE:

*John falls out of bed*

*John falls out of bed*

^That isn't acceptable.
    oooh so THAT's why Leroy wasn't talking to me. it's not my fault, it's a perfectly cromulent mistake to make

it does make me feel better when I shout "fuck you you mother fucking cock sucker" at the driver of the GT500 who made me swerve off the track with only 5 laps left of the Silverstone circut in the endurance races. gotta love Forza 2, there's nothing more relaxing

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

EXAMPLE:

*John falls out of bed*

*John falls out of bed*

^That isn't acceptable.
    Nígger is not acceptable in any circumstance.

I'd like to change that myself, but I can't.

You're just off a one month ban. I suggest you be careful with what you post.

Edit: I don't care what you do on your own time. Just don't use that word here.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

Haha!

I started this thread and then logged off. Come back a few hours later, and its after turning out exactly how I had planned MUAHAHAHA!!!

No joking though, this is a serious post... it has psychological undertones...

How can screaming certain words, or word combos, such as "Fuckwank arsemaster bastard!!" make us feel better???

It's as puzzling as the mystery of music, how can two noises in harmony make us feel warm inside?

Hmmmmm.....

Its usually, "oh sh1t c*nt bollox ass f*ck bollox **** ow!" when I stub my toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

It's as puzzling as the mystery of music, how can two noises in harmony make us feel warm inside?

Or the equally puzzling combo of breaking wind and burping?

How can making these two noises in a crowed room make us go cold inside?

Thrill wrote: »
    Or the equally puzzling combo of breaking wind and burping?

How can making these two noises in a crowed room make us go cold inside?

Or warm if you're in an enclosed space.

Not sure if this will earn me a ban, feel free to edit if its the case:

how is ****** not blocked but sh1t is? its a far worse curse word (yes, curse word, America! Not cuss!) than sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

I find that a Peter-Griffin-esque grip of the pained area while inhaling through grimaced teeth works very well for starters. Followed by a ‘Motherfucker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Racism is always acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Can't swear anymore now that I've 3 yr old :(

As much as I try not to let her hear swear words, as she was working REALLY hard to fix a toy or something the other day, she was trying, failing, trying failing and eventually I heard her mutter to herself in a real adult way "****ing thing"

:eek:

Couldn't believe it!!! Obviously, SHE thinks it feels good to swear when you're mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I could never understand why swear words were considered bad. They are all descriptive words.

Much ado about nothing IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

connundrum wrote: »
    I could never understand why swear words were considered bad. They are all descriptive words.

Much ado about nothing IMO

Well, when I use the word "****" I'm usually asking someone to do something to me that I'd really rather my daughter knew nothing about o at least din't speak of!

Same goes for ****, wanker, bollocks etc etc.....come on!! They are bad words! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Well, when I use the word "****" I'm usually asking someone to do something to me that I'd really rather my daughter knew nothing about o at least din't speak of!

Same goes for ****, wanker, bollocks etc etc.....come on!! They are bad words! :D

Meh, I guess so. I just always remember having a question mark over the whole issue. After all they are just words like. Maybe its good to have good and bad in every sense, instead of having a free for all.

I do swear a lot though, and I don't tend to stub my toe very often. I guess it all evens out in the end :)

Advertisement