Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen Aids Visit

Options
  • 22-11-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Anyone see the story about the Queen visting an Aids Clinic in Uganda on Sky News? They make a big thing out of her shaking hands with aids victims but she had big black Gloves on!!!

Comments

Anyone see the story about the Queen visting an Aids Clinic in Uganda on Sky News? They make a big thing out of her shaking hands with aids victims but she had big black Gloves on!!!

She always [always] wear gloves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

The Queen always wears gloves......always.......even during old person sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Those gloves are teh sex! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

they're not gloves... that's the AIDs!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

If you shook as many hands as her, you'd wear gloves.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

It just looked so cold hearted, but surewhat do you expect from her?
    Dragan wrote: »
    The Queen always wears gloves......always.......even during old person sex.

Ugh!! had a horrible picture of the queen having sex (with gloves on)

Ugh!! had a horrible picture of the queen having sex (with gloves on)

I imagine she likes it rough to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭JayoCluxton

The Q is right. Diana never wore gloves when visiting Aids patients and look what happened to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

It just looked so cold hearted, but surewhat do you expect from her?
    Listen pal, you've obviously got some extreme anti-Queen action going on here but you're going about it the wrong way. Slagging her for wearing a pair of gloves? Rubbish slagging? Pighead can see her now:

Prince Phillip: Good God woman, why the tears?

Queen: "Oh one is so upset Phillip. Albert brought me a print out of a thread created on an Irish website by a minion called smilingeyeirish and he is clearly making a mockery of those black gloves you bought one last Christmas. What a horrid horrid thing to say. He's ruined ones year Phillip.

Phillip: Ahh put a sock in it you old tart.

Listen pal if you wanna slag her, hit her where it hurts. Start up a thread entitled "The Queen is old and has horrible wrinkles" or "The queen was never as good looking as Diana, not even in the 50's".

That'll get the old biddy sobbing. Unlike that crappy glove angle you're going for. Anyway Pigheads just trying to help you, take it or leave it.

I am merely making an observation Pighead.... If you dont like it....

and BTW I am a girl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bring back rep! :)

Mike.

and BTW I am a girl

It's okay, Pighead is notorious for having difficult with gender differentiation.....hence the reason why his first sexual experience was with a fella called Philip.

Dragan wrote: »
    It's okay, Pighead is notorious for having difficult with gender differentiation.....hence the reason why his first sexual experience was with a fella called Philip.

I'll let him away with it this time so!

strange how his first experience was with a man called philip...the queen is married to philip...pighead was a bit antagonistic towards my post....as the queen may be.....are we seeing a link here?

The logical conclusion is that Pighead is having some kind of sick S+M themed affair with the Queen and is trying to imply a certain dislike for the old dear!

Pighead, you dirty dog you! I might not understand your hunger for old lady love, but dammit i can respect it!

Advertisement