Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

It means it is a brandnew product that you can buy immediatedly.

So, basically it's just like shopping in any other online store, no bidding at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

peasant wrote: »
    It means it is a brandnew product that you can buy immediatedly.

So, basically it's just like shopping in any other online store, no bidding at all.

Good stuff - I suppose my next question is more about eBay than anything else... I don't understand the diff between that and the buy it now items.
    But the BIN are more expensive?! So I was wondering did I lose anything in translation?!
    http://pages.ebay.de/sofortundneu/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Mit "Sofort & Neu" werden Artikel gekennzeichnet, die die folgenden vier Kriterien erfüllen:
    Sofort-Kaufen: Der Käufer hat die Möglichkeit, den Artikel sofort zu kaufen.
    Artikelzustand "neu": Der angebotene Artikel ist neu.
    14-Tage-Geld-zurück*: Der Verkäufer akzeptiert eine Rücknahme des Artikels mit der Option "14-Tage-Geld-zurück".
    Versandkosten: Die Versandkosten für den Artikel sind angegeben, d.h. die Gesamtkosten für den Artikel sind bekannt

"sofort und neu" means four things:
    - you can buy immediatedly
    - the good sare new
    - you have a 14 day money back option
    - delivery costs are stated that means you can see the total cost for the goods

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Vielen Danke! :)

Advertisement