Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Garmin

Options
  • 22-11-2007 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I have pretty much narrowed down my choice to the Garmin 610T , 660 or the 670TFm.

Which is best ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated !
    Will be used in Ireland ( based in the West) and the UK. Won't be used for work or anything but hubbie is a gadget man so would like to get him top of the range

There is a big difference in price between the 610T and the 660 and the 670? Is it worth it ?

Do all have them have speed cameras included ? and is there audio where they will read out the maps ?

any advice greatly appreciated .. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,010 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

After doing a bit of research, I concluded that the 670TFM is the best of the bunch. The best price that I could see was €498+€12.90 delivery ex Pixmania and have now ordered it from them. I saw a 670T in Harvey Norman for a ludicrous €770!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Is the nuvi 710 any good ?
    it seems to do all the stuff needed and is €400 with free delivery on mysatnav.ie

Advertisement