Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotes

Options
  • 22-11-2007 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Pick ONE fave charachter from a Tv show And put in NO MORE THAN 5 of the funniest quotes from them

Lets see what we come up with...

(Im picking Dr Cox from scrubs)

1)I'm gonna go ahead and do this just as slowly as possible so you don't misunderstand: Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo.":D

2)[in response to something J.D. just said] "Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out"

3) "I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it....Actually This other moment is so great, I'd cheat on that other moment from before, marry this one and raise a family of tiny little moments"

4)-Looks upwards...-"God, my brilliance is becoming a bit of a burden, get back to me."

5)"If he keeps ignoring my threats Im gonna have to hurt him"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Glen Quagmire from Family Guy:

1. [after resucitating a woman] "What the hell is CPR?"
    2. "In the 80s I was always in bed at eight and home by ten"
    3. "Eighteen? I like where this is going. Giggity-giggity-gigg-e-dee!"
    4. "You must be a parking ticket, cos you got fine written all over you"
    5. "Dammit, Lois, will you just go to the bathroom already?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

Barney from How I Met Your Mother:

1. Its going to be LEGEN-wait for it and I hope you're not lactose intolerent because the next part of that word is -DARY
    2. The only reason you should wait a month for sex is if the girl is 17 years, 11 months old.
    3. Suit up!!
    4. Look at you, ya beautiful bastard! You suited up! This is totally going in my blog!
    5. Let me tell you about a little thing I like to call 'mind over body' ... You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Ricky from Trailor Park Boys:

1. "Don't you have some off's to fukk?"

2.(After Julian tells him to stop growing weed)" C'mon man, you can't tell me to do that. It's like telling NWA to stop being black"

3. "Knock Knock, Lahey. {Lahey: "Whos there?"} A fukkin' sh1tty fukkin' trailer park supervisor who hangs around with a big-gutted drunk elf who thinks he's gettin' us thrown back in jail but he can't 'cause he's got no evidence and he's dumb as fukk, and he's got this other thing goin' on in his head that's tryin' to... twirly around and... fukkin' get... different... FUKK!"

4. "Fukk this court. Fukk Jim Lahey. Fukk Randy. Fukk those two idiot cops right there. Fukk suit dummies; as a matter of fact fukk legal aid. Fukk Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken Wings. Fukk all the old wood in here. Fukk the moon, fukk corn on the cob, fukk squirrels. Fukk me, fukk you, fukk everything!

5. "Do you want to take it to Fukktown Lahey? Cause that's where this is headed: Downtown Fukktown!"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

From Futurerama's very own Legendary space captain:

1. "I am the man with no name, Zapp Branigan at your service"

2."If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"

3. "I've never heard of such a brutal and shocking injustice that I cared so little about!"

4."that's whatever you were talking about for you..."

5."That young man fills me with hope. And some other emotions that are weird and
    deeply confusing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BAZM8

From House:

1. House: Like I always say, there's no "I" in "team." There is a "me," though, if you jumble it up.

2. Wilson: That smugness of yours really is an attractive quality. House: Thank you. It was either that or get my hair highlighted. Smugness is easier to maintain.

3. House: Ah, the Socratic Method. The best way we have of teaching everything-apart from juggling chainsaws.

4. Stacy to House: You avoid work like the plague, unless it actually is the plague.

5. House: No, if you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic

• Advertisement
Advertisement