Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nora, 101, strips off for charity

Options
  • 21-11-2007 10:19pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/7105635.stm
    A 101-year-old woman has posed topless for a charity calendar to promote a children's football team.
    Nora Hardwick, who will be 102 next week, decided to pose behind the bar of her local pub in Ancaster, Lincolnshire dressed only in a pink scarf.
    Nora is Miss November in the calendar, which is supporting Ancaster Athletic.
    She said: "I am always game for anything, especially if it's for charity. I did enjoy it, though I don't suppose I will do it again."
    Football strip
    Donna Moodie, 37, landlady at Nora's local pub, the Ermine Way, said: "I thought if Nora would do it, then everyone would. She's amazing."
    As well as Nora, mothers of some of the team players have appeared in the calendar.
    Ancaster parish councillor Sandy Ford-Pain, whose husband Jonathan still coaches the youngsters, said they hoped to sell 400 calendars. The money raised is being spent on a football strip so a second team can be set up. Mrs Ford-Pain, 35, posed as Miss December for the calendar. She said they had raised £1,000 last year by asking men in the village to pose nude.

Would you look! ;)

and would you do it yourself when you get old!:D

Comments

Advertisement