Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm going to kill everyone in my office....help me

Options
  • 21-11-2007 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭

As in, help me to *not* kill them. Goin' mad here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

I dont understand and its probably a little late, but breath deeply. If your head gets fried and your craving a cigarette, just leave the situation for a few minutes and get some space.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Deep breaths. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

Sorry about that....the first day is the worst and all that.

Anyway, dropped the ball when I got home. We'll try again at the weekend.
    Thanks for the support.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Best of luck.
    At least you're still trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Archeron

Buy a stress ball, you know those squashy things that you can crush in your hand? Imagined murder is much better than real murder.
    Good luck with stopping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

My boyfriend is like a bear this last week, he hasn't had a smoke in a week or so (used to smoke almost 20 a day)
    But he's personality has totaly changed, sometimes i wished he was still smoking(only joking i'm very proud of him)
    I bought him the patches yesterday so hopefully that will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭cudman

Aat least you can acknowledge that its you that is cranky. when I was trying to giving up it seemed to me that everyone else in the world was a prick and I was normal:D
    Keep it up

Advertisement