Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA/Mobile Maps on a PNA

Options
  • 21-11-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if I can use my Route66 pda/mobile maps on a pna route66 device?

I have both route66 for my mobile and for a PDA and maps. I have just got a PNA device that can use route66, it is Win CE 4.2. Will the pda/mobile maps work with the pna device or do I have to get specific maps for the PNA.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RoyTheBoy

Hi mijmu,

The PDA runs a windows mobile operating system and the PNA as you said runs wince 4.2.

The software that runs on these are incompatible with each other.

But the maps are not incompatible. I am sot sure with the Route 66 software, as I have not put it onto my PDA, but generally the maps can be moved. I have a MIO 168 (PDA) and a MIO 269 (PNA). I use MIOMAP on both of them, and use the same maps.

What kind of PNA do you have?

Try it, and let me know if it works.

Cheers.

Advertisement