Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xmas present for hubbie

Options
  • 21-11-2007 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi- Am completely clueless when comes to Sat Navs but know that my hubbie would love one ..
    We are based in Galway and would be used mostly in Ireland but also N. Ireland and England/Scotland.

Have heard that the best maps for the West are Navteq? Is this true
    Basically looking for some advice on the best systems out there. Would like to get him a top of the range one .
    Would spend up to 400 euros

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

Hia flower, my 2 suggestions...

This one is a Garmin 350 at €298.50 plus delivery from Pixmania or this one is a Garmin 650 at €357 plus delivery. Both have the European maps which I suggest getting as the start as they're well worth the small extra initial cost. They could be bought from bricks and mortar shop aswell but will cost a little extra. Have a look back through the threads here for the various opinions...

Advertisement