Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home MP3 player options

Options
  • 21-11-2007 2:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I'm new to this site and was wondering if you could help me. I have a 500GB external hard drive with about 120k songs on it. I would like to be able to play these songs without using my computer i.e. through a sound system. How would i go about this?, is there such thing as a 500GB MP3 player? I would love to hear some ideas or options that are available.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

Tvix sounds like what you may want , have a look , basically its a hard drive with some condensed electronics that lets you play all your media through either your tv or your sound system.

http://www.tvix.co.kr/Eng/products/product1.aspx

Buy one with a 500GB hard drive , transfer the data , and your up and running. Also depending on your hard drive , you may be able to just buy the base system with no hard drive and stick yours in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

Thanks mathias. Could something like that be incorporated into a central system that could be played in different zones in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

It could but it cant do it itself , that would have to be one of the capabilities of your sound system.

Advertisement