Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

say "aaaaaaah"

Options
  • 20-11-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I was in with the doctor today, a woman (she must have cheated on her tests :D), and I was asked to drop 'em, and if it bothered me that she was female. I said no and did as she asked.

I'm just wondering, are there many boardsies here who care what sex their doctor is when in this kind of situation?

does it matter to you? 120 votes

I'm male and it wouldn't make a difference
    0% 0 votes
    I'm male and I would prefer a male doctor
    60% 72 votes
    I'm male and I would prefer a female doctor
    20% 24 votes
    I'm female and it wouldn't make a difference
    15% 18 votes
    I'm female and I would prefer a male doctor
    3% 4 votes
    I'm female and I would prefer a female doctor
    1% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Yes. I want a robot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

SumGuy wrote: »
    Yes. I want a robot.

you mean this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i want a sex robot

The Bollox wrote: »
    you mean this guy?

He gave me an x-ray, then took my clothes, my boots and my motorcycle

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Only doctor I want to see is Dr. Zaius.

• Advertisement

Dr. Who?

Oh Lord, I'm a genius

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I was in with the doctor today, a woman (she must have cheated on her tests :D), and I was asked to drop 'em, and if it bothered me that she was female. I said no and did as she asked.

What was she doing that required you to drop your pants? If it's what I think it is, then I wouldn't be saying "aaaaaaaaah", I'd be saying "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, what the fúck are you doing?".

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm just wondering, are there many boardsies here who care what sex their doctor is when in this kind of situation?
    No, why would it? It's a doctor.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

*Cue impromptu dramatic performace and breakdancing apes*

Wouldn't make a difference really, they have a job to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Let me guess : "Arrrrggggghhhhhh! Theyre not Stress Balls you Stupid Bint!! Feather Touch! Feather Touch! "

Deffo a male doctor for me. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I'd prefer a male doctor, wouldn't want to risk standing to attention if it was a female doctor. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

did u get a semi ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

What was she doing that required you to drop your pants? If it's what I think it is, then I wouldn't be saying "aaaaaaaaah", I'd be saying "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, what the fúck are you doing?".

I mean say "aaaaaah" which is what the doctor says when looking down your throat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Statso wrote: »
    wouldn't want to risk standing to attention if it was a female doctor. :o

Happened me when I was a wee boy!! I dam well nearly poked her eye out, i still laugh about it when I go in to the doctors!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

magick wrote: »
    did u get a semi ?

Well, did you?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

My GP is a woman, and I wouldn't dream of changing ... she's excellent.

Statso wrote: »
    I'd prefer a male doctor, wouldn't want to risk standing to attention if it was a female doctor. :o

Would you want to risk standing to attention if it was a male doctor?
    A hand is a hand is a hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

My GP is a woman, and I wouldn't dream of changing ... she's excellent.

True, now that she is aware of your micro-penis, makes little sense to change.

;)

The-Rigger wrote: »
    True, now that she is aware of your micro-penis, makes little sense to change.

;)
    /sigh

I'm being stalked by a poker player with penis envy and a fetish for Shetland ponies ... :(

Actually, come to think of it, I can recommend a very good GP ... set you up with a psych consult in no time! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

/sigh

I'm being stalked by a poker player with penis envy and a fetish for Shetland ponies ... :(

Actually, come to think of it, I can recommend a very good GP ... set you up with a psych consult in no time! ;)

Thanks.

PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

you mean this guy?

No. This guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I prefer a female doctor for a full check up. Male doctor has to ask if everything is working properly. Female doctor says, well, no problems down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

If she wants to check out my junk. So be it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

I'd rather have a lady doc than a Handy Randy scoping around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭R33F

I thought a hand-job wasn't gender specific ?

Doctor is a doctor.

Lirange wrote: »
    I'd rather have a lady doc than a Handy Randy scoping around there.
    Hey!! No need to drag me into it!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

*covers eyes with hands*
    Male doctor, female doctor? Whats the difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Well, I had to get a colonoscopy last year (delightful!) and it was a guy who did it. However, my dignity was so far gone that I didn't care about it being a guy or the fact that 2 student nurses were watching either!

However, I got a smear test done last week and I insisted that I wanted a female doctor....I dunno what that says really!:o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I mean say "aaaaaah" which is what the doctor says when looking down your throat

if she was looking down your throat, why would need to drop the kacks? :confused::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I prefer Male doctors, female doctors are too rough,
    I've had certain female exams done by both male and female doctors the men always make me feel comfortable and never hurt me... but the females treat you so rough and look at you as if your a child acting up...

Advertisement