Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turning tools

Options
  • 20-11-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

At last I've found the (to me) Richard Gough and his wood shop. I got a lovely set of Sorby Tools and a few other bits and pieces.
    For anyone interested there is a Woodturning Demo in the store on THURS.29th NOV.07 10am_4pm free!!! . Just thought I'd let you know I usually hear about these when there over. Regards Boysie.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭carpainter

It's a nice shop, I've always found the people in there nice to deal with. Hope you enjoy the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

boysie39 wrote: »
    At last I've found the (to me) Richard Gough and his wood shop. I got a lovely set of Sorby Tools and a few other bits and pieces.
    It is tucked away a bit, but not that difficult to find. He's a friendly chap alright, and I do my best to support him.
    For anyone interested there is a Woodturning Demo in the store on THURS.29th NOV.07 10am_4pm free!!! . Just thought I'd let you know I usually hear about these when there over.
    That's odd, I normally get a postcard and/or an email when these things are on, but I don't seem to have this time. They're usually good, the guy doing the demos (Sam Abernethey from NI) is a good laugh, and there's usually a few bargains to be had as well. I may go along if I have time, maybe see you there boysie!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

full list of demos in case you dont live in dublin
    Contact your nearest store for demonstration times.
    Tuesday 27th November W.H.Raitts Stranorlar, Co.Donegal 0749131028
    Wednesday 28th November Willis McCloskey Coleraine, Co.Londonderry 02870352126
    Thursday 29th November R.Gough Dublin 018731400
    Friday 30th November & Saturday 1st December Joe McKennas Limerick 061431625
    Monday 3rd December Cormeen Cabinets Monaghan 04783009
    Tuesday 4th December The Woodshed Templepatrick, Co.Antrim 02894433833
    Wednesday 5th December Kens Hardware Lisburn, Co.Antrim 02892664169

Anyone in ballybofey tomorrow i'll prob be there

Advertisement