Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some days youre the pigion and others youre the staute?!

Options
  • 20-11-2007 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

agree?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

tweety28 wrote: »
    agree?!

pigeon, statue

yes agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

If I was a pigeon, I'd show a little respect and do my business in a more appropriate place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

agree?!
    Whats your thoughts on this tweety? Pigheads not really getting a feel as to what sort of person you are from your 1 word thread. Need a bit more to go on here, not sure if you're worth abusing or if you're worth having as an internet friend.

Flesh out your thread a bit more and show Pighead a bit more of the real tweety28.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭tweety28

Pighead wrote: »
    not sure if you're worth abusing

*gasp*
    of course you dont want to abuse me!

nah i think my one word thread is sufficient, i want to see what other people think. does life wind up s***ing on them or do they go around s****ing on other people

i was purposefully not trying to make this thread about me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

That's exactly what my fridge magnet says! How odd!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Wise words indeed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

does life wind up s***ing on them or do they go around s****ing on other people

What ever you are into yourself mate, that shít* is just a bit too kinky for my liking.

*pun intended.

*gasp*
    of course you dont want to abuse me!

nah i think my one word thread is sufficient, i want to see what other people think. does life wind up s***ing on them or do they go around s****ing on other people

i was purposefully not trying to make this thread about me.
    Depends really tweety28.

Some people wear metaphorical nappies to prevent their poo poos landing on other peoples head.

Some people carry around umbrellas to stop the poo poos landing on their heads.

And other people look up to the skies mouth wide open, clothes thrown to the ground and embrace the poo poos whilst smearing it over their raw naked skin.

Takes all sorts really.

Anyway back to you babes. Answer Pighead these 3 questions:
    Whos your favourite minister in the current Irish government?

Some say darfur is on the brink of a most horrible war which can only lead in massive heartache and horrible death. Others say it'll be grand and it'll sort itself out. What do you think?

On a scale of 1-10 how wobbly are your boobies when you run down the street chasing after a bus? (10 being the wobbliest)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

some days you cant spell for sh!t either

Some say darfur is on the brink of a most horrible war which can only lead in massive heartache and horrible death. Others say it'll be grand and it'll sort itself out. What do you think?

On a scale of 1-10 how wobbly are your boobies when you run down the street chasing after a bus? (10 being the wobbliest)

Mary hanifin should be there instead of bertie

Well the situaltion is explosive any ethnic dispute is potentialy disasterous however at the risk of trivialising the situation i dont think it warrents a full blown war.drought, desertification, and over-population leading to the nomads encountering the arabs should not end in conflict!

i do agreee that the way the sudaneese gov dealt with it warrents confict genoside shouldnt be tolerated

i only run when being chased

longshanks

also about the spelling i have dyslexia... its not the ned of the world as long as you can make it out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Depends really tweety28.

Nice build up to the important question there!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Are there any statues of pigeons out there? That would be quiet a paradox... I wouldn't mind taking a sh*t on it though....

Oh... and isn't having a bird crap on you good luck in some cultures?

i only run when being chased
    Ok then, Pigheads in a bus, he's got the Benny Hill music on and he's chasing you. How wobbly are you're boobies on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the wobbliest.

Great answer on the Darfur situation by the way. Pigheads gonna watch over you in the coming months. You're magic.

Ok then, Pigheads in a bus, he's got the Benny Hill music on and he's chasing you. How wobbly are you're boobies on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the wobbliest.

QUOTE]

hummmm wobbly sounds like quite an insult?! and my 'boobies' are great just enough shake i wont embaress them by rating thier wooble factor. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

"You know I don't like pigeons, they have no respect for public art." - Niles Crane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

longshanks

also about the spelling i have dyslexia... its not the ned of the world as long as you can make it out

wasn't having a go at you tweety, just figured in that sentence you were the statue me dear

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

also about the spelling i have dyslexia.
    So is it tweety82 or tweety29?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭SunnyP

Are there any statues of pigeons out there? That would be quiet a paradox... I wouldn't mind taking a sh*t on it though....

Oh... and isn't having a bird crap on you good luck in some cultures?

I had a bird crap on me today how that can be considered lucky is beyond me !!

SunnyP wrote: »

It might be a China thing.... shooting stars are supposed to be bad luck over there too I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

SunnyP wrote: »

Great first post on boards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

It might be a China thing.... shooting stars are supposed to be bad luck over there too I believe.

Most definitely not a Chinese thing to my knowledge (as a Chinese person). Never heard of the shooting star thing either. Red is a lucky colour though, 8 is also lucky but 4 is bad (sounding the same as the word death - whereas 8 sounds like the word fortune).

I did see a film made in Italy where they considered it lucky to be pooped on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭SunnyP

Thirdfox wrote: »
    Great first post on boards :)

On reflection I prob should have said hello first :D

I clearly have to stop thinking of John Woo movies as cultural ambassadors for China.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Advertisement