Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa 2007

Options
  • 20-11-2007 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

How did you do a secret santa on boards ???

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I really do believe this to be well intentioned, and maybe it's a cynical nature, but this is posted in AH and not events so....
    1. Boards Username - Generic female boards member
    2. Your full name and address - has been added to SolitaryMan 666's database
    3. Likes - puppys, pillowfights and deep thinkers
    4. Dislikes - being stalked
      [=]SolitaryMan666 will give as gift - Terrifying lettiers written in blood with buffalo bill type photos & plenty of late night calls to your house

or
    1. Boards Username - Generic male boards member
    2. Your full name and address - has been added to SolitaryMan 666's database
    3. Likes - beer, pretending to be a more successful younger man and t'internet
    4. Dislikes - being exposed as a 59 year old man and flaming bags of excrement on my doorstep
      [=]SolitaryMan666 will give as gift - aTell all letters with links about your online personality to your wife,and of course flaming bag of excrement on your doorstep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I would join, but last year I entered, sent off the pressie for someone else and never got one in return:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I done it last year, sent a pressie (it was received too) and got one. :) Will do so again if it goes ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ruu wrote: »
    I done it last year, sent a pressie (it was received too) and got one. :) Will do so again if it goes ahead.

Poor bastard that I had to send a present to the auld US of A.

It seemed to work last year. Why not try again this year. I didn't do it, not going to this year.
    My sisters birthday present is still sitting on my floor. Her birthday was in the middle of september :\ Opps... I would be the worst in the world for something like this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

why not just donate some money to the Santa Strike force, then they will send you a mail sayin thanks fer the donation, which you can then copy, send to everyone on yer christmas list and claim that ye've donated a specified amount just for them.

the ultimate cut and paste crimbo present scam

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

bluto63 wrote: »
    I would join, but last year I entered, sent off the pressie for someone else and never got one in return:(

Same here. The other two years I did it were grand though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i did this through work before. we had a 10 euro max and you had to spent the 10 euro.

i bought this girl a lovely scented candle set with bath salts etc.

she bought me a book on how to shop for women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Nice idea but how do we know you won't put all our details on a dodgy CD and sell to a load of spammers & scammers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

maybe the address should be kept private for the person who gets who ever.

as in if i got dame, then dame sends me his/her address.
    and i send mine to who ever gets me.

that way its kept private here on boards, and no one else gets hold of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Macker

Would yis all ever fcuk off and give the guy a break ,I'm sure he doesn't need the hassle
    I did this the last 2 years ,sent one recived one each year ,he's not interested in your email adress or anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Secret Satan would be much more fun. Imagine getting a parcel to find sacrificial goat parts within.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

5starpool wrote: »
    Secret Satan would be much more fun. Imagine getting a parcel to find sacrificial goat parts within.

*hops from foot to foot*

oooh ooooh I'm in,

I's good at mutilatin goats n stuff

Actually, anyone fancy sendin us a goat, check out the other thread for details, aparently ya just put some stamps on its head and post it to

Podge
    The Farm
    NSW
    Australia

all non goat related produce can be sent to

Podge
    D'office
    Brisbane
    Australia

Advertisement