Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th year not well organized

Options
  • 19-11-2007 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

My school is ment to have a really good TY but so far I dont think it has...We were told that you get the best time if you commit to do stuff but so far only have the people are able to commit to stuff as they are given good things to do,not volunteering to do it.While the other half just sits around and does **** all.

As well as that were told we would have weekly trips/visitors but thats also BS.Our year head is a very strict person,more strict then my 1st,2nd or 3rd year heads.SHe takes eveyrthing as such a big deal....she goes pycho if you dont have a tie.In all fairness the students could organze things better than her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Protest!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

A well presented, polite letter pointing out what you believe transition year should comprise of.Make sure you mention that you understand that the work has to be done as well, but transition year allows for another dimension to learning. Get it signed by everyone else in Transition Year. Give to your year head. If no response, consider approching Vice principal/principal.

Advertisement