Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging ipod fom mains

Options
  • 19-11-2007 1:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi guys,

just bought an ipod in the states and is working fine and charging from the usb as it should be, but i go thinking and when i go away like to spain or tenerife etc etc, i will of course need to charge it using a mains adapter as i wont have the PC with me!

will i have a voltage issue?
    will i need a transformer?
    or can i just buy a three pin plug to charge it and then just use the euro adopter while away???

thanks very much in advance,
    keith.

ps. i have searched but coulnt find

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Most gadgets that you use a charger for, use both 220v and 110v. Most Phones, camera's and ipods use both 220 & 110 so you don't need a voltage converter.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

nulabert wrote: »
    Most gadgets that you use a charger for, use both 220v and 110v. Most Phones, camera's and ipods use both 220 & 110 so you don't need a voltage converter.

thanks nulabert :D

Advertisement