Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nov 18th episode

Options
  • 18-11-2007 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

M5 estate-Amg estate
    Laurance Dellagio
    Camper Van racing
    Alfa vs Man plus assorted bits.

I think Camper Van racing should have a good future as an alternative to traditional banger derbys. That German behometh was something else.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

That was a great episode. Couldn't stop laughing at the news section. It's been a great season so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

The news section was good alright..........Cost Jezza 35k to fill up.. bull semen.. hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Loved the female members instant positive reaction to the vibrating seat! :D

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

All good, bar the interview part swiched over to Only Fools on UKTV gold for that, James May in the campervan:D:DLOL

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

grrr i hate that i keep missing these, sunday at 8pm is easier to remember than the repeat time which funnily enough i can't remember

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

mike65 wrote: »
    Loved the female members instant positive reaction to the vibrating seat! :D

Mike.

Liked it when she bent over to sit down too :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

campervan racing was definately the best part

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

Yeah the campervan part was the best part, but overall I didnt think it was that good compared to the rest of the series so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Campervan part was great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Campervan racing is the future!!! Fantastic to watch, but definately lose the "no contact" rule, not that anyone obeyed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Cremo wrote: »
    grrr i hate that i keep missing these, sunday at 8pm
    Bollocks - I've missed it again also! My brain does not seem to be able to remember 'Sunday 8pm Top Gear'.

I'm either on boards, in the pub or making love! ;)

The series is probably nearly over but I'll see the repeats over and over again on Channel Dave(?) or what ever they call it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Next showing is on Wednesday at 7 pm, then in two Saturdays on BBC3 then in a month on DAVE (ish).

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Really enjoying this season.

Thought the news section was excellent; really good comedy moments.
    Liked it when she bent over to sit down too

+1 indeed!

Captain Slow in the Alfa was well done; the money box..well it was always going to cost him a fortune! 2 years late as well; I roffled.

Didn't really care much for the guest; not a fan tbqh.

Excellent cinematography at the airport for the m5 v amg. Amazing cars; I'd have the m5 any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

What was the deal with doing the review of a two year old car ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

My sons are still laughing at the bit about what happens to a bluebottle if it hits your forehead at 200MPH.

Advertisement