Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayaking

Options
  • 18-11-2007 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I have recently moved to the area and used to kayak but have'nt done so in at least 5 years. I both love and miss it but I have to admit I was never great. I just love the freedom and still have my gear and kayak which are in excellent condition. Is there any group I could join who could stand having someone with my lack of experience but who loves the sport?:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What area exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mefain

I'm now based in Meath but I could travel. I originally trained with the irish canoe union in Dublin but as I said this was a very long time ago (10 years).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Not my thing really but http://www.canoe.ie/ has a list of clubs, there's one based in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

There is a new club started in Trim which practise regular on the Boyne. They are mostly beginers I think. I will PM you the contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kayakboy

try checking out www.wwkc.net based on the liffey, very active at all levels and disiplines. You could also put up a message on the banter forum on www.irishfreestyle.com . pm me if you need more help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement