Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lvl 40 mount for warlock

Options
  • 18-11-2007 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

So i hear its pretty cheap, So where do i get it from? As i tuen lv 40 n a hour or so

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

You go up to your warlock trainer and go, and I'm quoting here, "Hilol, I'd like my free mount please" The trainer will then ask you to deposit the some 2gish into the nearest dispenser and then provide you with your mount. Happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Cheers thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

2 gold :o oh god no its more like a few silver, less than a gold anyway

Psycopat wrote: »
    2 gold :o oh god no its more like a few silver, less than a gold anyway

Nope. its 2G on the button to learn how to summon a felsteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Anti wrote: »
    Nope. its 2G on the button to learn how to summon a felsteed.

and its the most imba 40% speed mount evar, wait till you get the dreadsteed, he is too awesome for words. but he does require alot more work.

• Advertisement

Its actually 60%. But it doe sme grand. Means i can completly miss low lvl areas and saves me alot of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I (mage) wanna felsteed!!!

I (mage) wanna felsteed!!!

sry no felsteed for u :P

Its actually 60%. But it doe sme grand. Means i can completly miss low lvl areas and saves me alot of time.

meh, 40/60 its all relative baby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Psycopat wrote: »
    sry no felsteed for u :P

Nerf!

• Advertisement

Portals > some crappy, stinky demon-horse any day of the week. And twice on Sundays!

Ivan wrote: »
    Portals > some crappy, stinky demon-horse any day of the week. And twice on Sundays!

[Hearthstone] tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Yea but a class mount kicks the hell out of a general mount. I have every mount there is atm except the silvermoon one (Because its too damn expensive to get) but getting a deadly looking warlock mount would be kick ass, trick people into thinking your a lock and watch the people flee. Also the fire burning off the horse would suit my fire mage, yummy. But i must agree mages have best form of travel in the game imo, from UC to Org in 11secs, or Org to Outland in 11secs. So tastey, no mount can beat us!!

Why are Warlocks given everything they need or could want? I mean next of all they'll be naming their own demons and breeding Felhunters with Infernals. /Sob

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

+1

I don't know how I'm going to level a non-mage now!!

You use portal hax[TM]
    Invite a friend, guildmate to a group. Convert to raid, make them the raid leader. Open a portal to wherever near where your alt/other character is located. Log out. Have friend invite you to raid, voila. Portal hax :D

If only that worked if your alt was on another server :(

If only that worked if your alt was on another server :(

posted at leet o clock :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

+2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The Felsteed is still the best looking mount in the game imo. Followed by the Epic Pally one. Warlock summons used to be way cooler then portals. Portals didnt let you (afaik) summon people over the edge of cliffs, to plummet to their deaths. I hate that they removed that feature, as well as mind-controlling people over cliffs.

Blizzard...making the game less fun since 2.0. :(

Advertisement