Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen Vision M problems

Options
  • 16-11-2007 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Wondering if any of you guys could help me out, I’m having some problems with my creative.

It froze a few days ago so I pushed the reset button and all was fine again.
    It froze again a few hours later so I reset it again,
    this time it said it was ‘rebuilding’ and when it came back more then half my music was gone.

When I try hook it up to my PC it wont connect, the battery charging logo appears and it charges but it won’t let me add or view files.

+ Now anytime I turn it on, it keeps resetting and ’rebuilding’ itself.

is there anything I can do or is it just totally ****ed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

you can get them at www.dealextreme.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Contact try a full reformat or contact creative - sounds like you need a new one if it's still in warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

same thing happened my brothers one, we tried everything to fix it but the HD was kaput! kept making a clicking noise,,, was only 2 weeks old I might add.
    Anyways sent it back and got a new unit! Has been woking fine for the last 4 months fingers crossed!
    My advice go back to where you bought it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Cheers for the replies guys.
    I've had my player about 18 months + so I guess the warranty is well over.
    Looks like I'm gonna have to send it off to be fixed, I wondering now, if its worth paying to get it shipped off and fixed or just wright it off and upgrade my MP3.

Advertisement