Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating 4th year

Options
  • 16-11-2007 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hello ladies,

in 4th year in DCU at the moment, so failing is a possibilty.

Questions: if do fail the year, and have to repeat etc. , when I'm going for a job after I graduate do I have to let employers know/would they find out anyway, that I had to repeat fourth year?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You waited two days, on a fairly underused forum (check the dates on other posts) and then posted that?

you're moving fairly quickly to a banning there, and if you continue that you will find a fast way.

As proper advice, i would tell you to ask on the DCU forum, which may actually yield results.

I will say though, if your attitude carries onto that forum i will remove your ability to post from there and here.

To (generally) answer the questions, some employers will ask for an academic transcript of all results from first year to final year, so yes it would appear on that. However, not all will require this. I just put down my final year result on my CV and got a job with that.

Depends on the course/job/what trousers you're wearing at the time.

Advertisement