Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With the bus strike

Options
  • 16-11-2007 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Does this mean there will be less residents from the northern and western sides of the city in Town tonight and tomorrow.

Heres to hoping eh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

no, I am actually going to be making an extra special effort to make it into town and piss you off.

Oh there is a dublin forum for you to post this crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

jsb wrote: »
    no, I am actually going to be making an extra special effort to make it into town and piss you off.

Oh there is a dublin forum for you to post this crap

there is but i'd rather post it here to piss on your parade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

Rob_l wrote: »
    there is but i'd rather post it here to piss on your parade

You need to get some activities into your existence. Maybe like going to work, waking up, moving from say one part of the room to another part by using your limps if you are able.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

ha ha ha

all people from the northside and knackers right

my limps are tired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Rob_l wrote: »
    Does this mean there will be less residents from the northern and western sides of the city in Town tonight and tomorrow.

Heres to hoping eh

are you nuts!?! northside birds are slappers. take them off the market and all your left with is the southside "doort" knackers who wont let you do them up the arse because theyre heads already stuck up there.!

wont be getting any sex this weekend if your relying on them. this is probably the best reason for getting the strike sorted :)

are you nuts!?! northside birds are slappers. take them off the market and all your left with is the southside "doort" knackers who wont let you do them up the arse because theyre heads already stuck up there.!

wont be getting any sex this weekend if your relying on them. this is probably the best reason for getting the strike sorted :)

look i dont need any std's
    I have plenty already so i have no need for northside burds

dodgyme wrote: »
    You need to get some activities into your existence. Maybe like going to work, waking up, moving from say one part of the room to another part by using your limps if you are able.

get some activities into my existance what the fudge is that?

and my limps are just fine I limp here i limp there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement