Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doughnuts is there anything they can't do ?

Options
  • 16-11-2007 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

"MACCLENNY, Fla. (AP) - Whether the mystery critter roaming northern Florida is an orangutan, a "baby Bigfoot" or something else, wildlife officials think it might have a bit of Homer Simpson in it.

After a bear hunter said an animal that could be an orangutan stole jelly doughnuts from him, a wildlife investigator has tried to use sweet treats to lure the creature into the open in Baker County."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071115/D8SUBBU80.html

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Nope doughnuts are invincible and can do anything you do... Only Better!!! :)

That is until you eat them, then they are useless :D;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Bring back Dunkin Donuts I say!!! mmmm doughnuts..... *drool*

OT "Some residents think the animal is a spider monkey or even a squirrel." yet they think it might be an orangutan or bear....

How BIG would this squirrel be??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

When I read the title I immediately thought of those amazing doughnuts from the little shop on O'Connell Street. I want them now! 20 minutes is a bit far to walk for doughnuts isn't it?but they are fine enough to tempt any orangutan!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Archeron

Baker county. How fitting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

watna wrote: »
    When I read the title I immediately thought of those amazing doughnuts from the little shop on O'Connell Street. I want them now! 20 minutes is a bit far to walk for doughnuts isn't it?but they are fine enough to tempt any orangutan!
    It'll burn of the 10 million calories contained in said doughnuts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

mmm, doughnuts. Had a few this morning, managed to get the sugar down the inside of my shirt... at least I'll taste sweet to my gf later :D

Advertisement