Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bishop Bashed in Pearse Station

Options
  • 16-11-2007 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭

I had a couple of pints after work last night & decided to take a pee in the Gents in Pearse station before boarding the 19:15 to Drogheda.

Lo & behold - when I went into the gents there was a jazz mag - clearly visible under the bottom of the cubicle door - laid out flat in prime viewing position for a bit of bishop bashing by some very, very sad commuter. (I would imagine that this was a Dart user as opposed to an Outer-Suburban commuter. We just don't do those sort of things.)

Regrettably, in my fit of laughter at seeing this I forgot to take a pic with my phone.

But, why in the name of all that's good & holy would someone want to have a full-fledged w@nk with jazz mag accoutrements at 19:10 on a Thursday evening in the manky Pearse Station bogs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Why not?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

They couldn't wait to get home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Did the person ejaculate onto your shoe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Maybe he was just taking a dump and reading....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,755 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No. But I did consider giving the mag a kick under the door to put him off his stroke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Could you hear squelching & heavy breathing?
    He was probably just dropping a log off with a bit of light reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

damn!!!... I thought this thread was going to be about Des Bishop getting beaten up in Pearse Station... we can only dream ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mind your own damn business.
    Oh, I'll need that mag back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

L31mr0d wrote: »
    damn!!!... I thought this thread was going to be about Des Bishop getting beaten up in Pearse Station... we can only dream ;)

actually I thought this was about a real Bishop and I was wondering what one would be doing in Pearse Station.
    Awh poor Des -- I like him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Maybe the person can only get turned on when they're surrounded by those snazzy blue lights they have in Dart toilets to stop junkies injecting themselves.

Different strokes etc!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Maybe it was Santa looking at his Ho's? :eek:

Such a pontless thread in fairness. Who gives a fock what he was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

star-pants wrote: »
    actually I thought this was about a real Bishop and I was wondering what one would be doing in Pearse Station.
    Awh poor Des -- I like him!

I thought this thread was going to be out a bishop bum-bashing some poor chap in the jacks. In fairness, members of the clergy are always at this sort of thing.

I'd say the crime was perpetrated by an Iarnrod Eireann worker, as whoever it was clearly felt at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

togster wrote: »
    What a pointless post in fairness. Who gives a fock what you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

u sure it was a dude? coulda been one of them ladies who got lost and was jsut a bit curious...

watna wrote: »
    Different strokes etc!
    :D
    Terry wrote:
    togster wrote:
    Terry - In fairness now, if there was someone who knew everything that needed to be known about pointless threads, then togster is your man.

FYI - This has nothing to do with focking - he was wonking.

Terry wrote: »

I don't give a fock who gives a fock

Hill Billy wrote: »

Terry - In fairness now, if there was someone who knew everything that needed to be known about pointless threads, then togster is your man.

QUOTE]

So you agree its pointless? I have a degree in pointless shoite you know. So i know what im focking talkin about.

A jazz magazine?

There's nothing wrong with reading a magazine about jazz music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Terry wrote: »

terry maybe it was his mag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭beans

This is a well-known trick that pervs play on toilet-users.

Jazz mag in cubicle two, perv in cubicle one. Someone comes into #2 and says "hey ho, since I'm here..." while Mr Perv gets his jollies watching the unsuspecting dude crack one off.

Something similar happened to me in a bus-station jacks in Marbella. Freaked me out good and proper, saw beady eyes looking over the wall of the jacks to my right.

BTW I had decided to save it up for when I got to Cadiz, never being a fan of jerking off in public toilets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

togster wrote: »
    I don't give a fock who gives a fock

Why are you talking like the Ross O'Carroll-Kelly books?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

travel is boring and made better with the empty sexual gratifacation of a good ****. Didnt you get the memo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

watna wrote: »
    Maybe the person can only get turned on when they're surrounded by those snazzy blue lights they have in Dart toilets to stop junkies injecting themselves.

How does that work?

The lighting makes it nigh on impossible to see your veins.

I thought this thread was going to be out a bishop bum-bashing some poor chap in the jacks. In fairness, members of the clergy are always at this sort of thing.

I'd say the crime was perpetrated by an Iarnrod Eireann worker, as whoever it was clearly felt at home.

peoples opinions on what they thought this thread was about are so ****ing funny...made me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

beans wrote: »
    This is a well-known trick that pervs play on toilet-users.

Jazz mag in cubicle two, perv in cubicle one. Someone comes into #2 and says "hey ho, since I'm here..." while Mr Perv gets his jollies watching the unsuspecting dude crack one off.

Something similar happened to me in a bus-station jacks in Marbella. Freaked me out good and proper, saw beady eyes looking over the wall of the jacks to my right.

BTW I had decided to save it up for when I got to Cadiz, never being a fan of jerking off in public toilets

:eek:
    A well known-trick ...????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Saw a junkie get a handjob from his bird right outside the doors of Hueston Station three weekends ago.

True story.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dearie me, what next? Hip-hop fanzines in the conservatory??

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement