Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Apartment for foreign student

• 16-11-2007 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

We take in forieagn students attending Swan colledge in Grafton street. They are generally with us for 3 weeks then have to find an apartment for the next 3 to 6 months. Thing is I don't have a clue where to suggest them to look as I am from the UK.

Anyone know of short let places or a website they can check? They usually check daft but most ore for long term lets.

Thanks.

DJ Spider

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moced to third level accommodation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

They could try santry close apartments on Shanowen road in santry. I believe it's a student only complex,fully managed and everything included (bedlinen,cutlery etc) and only about a 25 minute bus ride form the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Don't happen to have a contact number for it do you? or how do you go about enquiring about it?

DJ Spider

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement