Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discovery Channel - 750 pound bloke

Options
  • 15-11-2007 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

tis on now

Fat c*nt of the highest order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What size are his bones?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

It's grand, just water retention. about 2 Olympic sized swimming pools' worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

He's my hero.

I'm one third of the way to being him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Another 50lbs and you can work from home on disability.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    What size are his bones?

Probably the same size as ours, just that they are behind nealy 1/2 tonne of lard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

did ye see the previous show wth the tree man and his friends??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The bloke hasn't walked since 1998! lol
    Washout wrote: »
    did ye see the previous show wth the tree man and his friends??

No, but saw a show about a woman with no legs who didn't use a wheelchair... used a skateboard to get around. Had a specially modified car that she could drive with her hands. She said that she's just like a Barbie doll with the legs taken off her; everything else works just fine.

It was at the point that I had to change the channel. I was trying to eat my dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Well everything else must have worked just fine, she had two children!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Had a specially modified car that she could drive with her hands.
    They modify cars like that for people wth Multiple sclerosis (my Auntie for example). It's pretty cool, almost like a video game.

I'm not doubting her honesty, but I felt ill thinking of someone roiding her!

But enough about her. Her problems aren't self-inflicted so I can only comiserate with her.

The fat c*nt was fat when he was a kid and his mother kept giving him sh*t food... now he has a wife and she keeps giving him sh*t food... he's now in a nursing home and he brought "snacks" in and refuses to eat the healthy food they give him, and since they can't force him, he's eating hamburgers.

Dunno how the bloke goes to the toilet. I don't really want to know either.
    Rhyme wrote: »
    They modify cars like that for people wth Multiple sclerosis (my Auntie for example). It's pretty cool, almost like a video game.

Yeah it's pretty sweet... Basically just levers going down to the pedals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

tis on now

Fat c*nt of the highest order

Next honorary president of the BGRH forum I would imagine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    Well everything else must have worked just fine, she had two children!
    How on earth did she get laid?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

There is a pervert for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

The bloke hasn't walked since 1998! lol

No, but saw a show about a woman with no legs who didn't use a wheelchair... used a skateboard to get around. Had a specially modified car that she could drive with her hands. She said that she's just like a Barbie doll with the legs taken off her; everything else works just fine.

It was at the point that I had to change the channel. I was trying to eat my dinner.

the show was on thisguy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/12/wtree112.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Next honorary president of the BGRH forum I would imagine :D

Would have to be a posthumous honour, at the end of the programme, the 50 stone dude went to the big steakhouse in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

That tree man is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The-Rigger wrote:
    Another 50lbs and you can work from home on disability.

y

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

For some reason my mam always wants to watch shows like this the last one was on TV3 it was called size matters and would put you off eating ever again. I suppose the shock factor of seeing someone so big is a comfort to some people in the "I might be overweight but at least I'm not that bad" sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The fat c*nt was fat when he was a kid and his mother kept giving him sh*t food... now he has a wife and she keeps giving him sh*t food... he's now in a nursing home and he brought "snacks" in and refuses to eat the healthy food they give him, and since they can't force him, he's eating hamburgers.

I saw that show awhile back. Thought it was ridiculous that this guy was taking up (a lot of) space in the home and his wife was just smuggling in junk food.

Anyone see the woman whose stomach weighed 11 stone or something? Her stomach alone weighs 3 stone more than my whole body. Is there no point where these people just realise that they need to do something? (Well, they do come to this conclusion, usually about 5-6 years after they stopped moving.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

GDM wrote: »
    I suppose the shock factor of seeing someone so big is a comfort to some people in the "I might be overweight but at least I'm not that bad" sense.
    I would say that's EXACTLY the reason. My mate's unable to shift the weight she put on after having kids and she's obsessed with it. She loves those shows too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Dunno how the bloke goes to the toilet. I don't really want to know either.

jesus, while watching this that never came into my head, now i cant get it out of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Dudess wrote: »
    How on earth did she get laid?!

I think this may have been a case of artificial insemination

lets all blame medical science for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I loved the end of the show, they had a fat mate of his talking after he died. Quote of the century.

"He wanted to lose the weight, he knew the foods to eat and how to do it. He just could not figure out the way to do it"

WTF? Stop eating the junkfood and burgers you fat peice of lard.

As for the wife bring him snacks, she was no spring chicken herself. I'd say she was around 25 stone. Maybe she kept him around so she could feel good about herself?

Advertisement