Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Building in Africa...Anyone Interested?

Options
  • 15-11-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Ok people I want a good response from this.....Im leading a group of young people (over 21) to Malawi for 2 weeks next July and im looking for around 10 people from Louth (or anyone who can make meetings in Dundalk) to come with us. It is for the house building charity Habitat for Humanity which is a cross community, christian organisation which strives to provide proper shelter for the more unfortunate people in the world. I was a volunteer on a similar trip in Uganda in the summer just passed and the experience was unreal and as well as building 4 houses in 7 working days, we had serious craic...(really I couldnt do it justice by trying to describe it) and as such ive decided to do it next year! So if you want more information or would like to meet me for an application form then please send me a message and I would be delighted to hear from you! Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Just to let you know that the deadline for people wanting to put their name forward for next year is friday Nov 30th. There are still 4 places left.

Thank you!

Advertisement