Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinchillas

Options
  • 15-11-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

How easy are these guys to keep? Myself and my friend are looking to get a pet and i've always wanted a chinchilla! I've heard that they make good pets, is that true??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Have PM'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Feel free to pm me if you want more advice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marialabrava

good home wanted with knowledge of these animals for 2 beautifull male chinchillas (3 years old) raised together.

These animals are very playfull, clean and low maintenance pets, ideal for apartments, they require a large cage, plenty of toys, daily sandbaths, exercise outside the cage everyday.

I am unable to care for them anymore as i have moved to spain and my mother is currently caring for them, she has recently been in hospital for 5 weeks and i am unable to transport them here immediately so i feel its in their best interests to look for another home, even though it will break my heart.. They have been checked my a vet regularly and have never had a single health problem.

They will require a new cage as their current one is not in good shape. they must be respected as mainly nocturnal animals and cannot tolerate hot temperatures.

I am giving them away free of charge but only to experienced chinchilla lovers or to a person who is prepared to study these unique animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 exliuke

good home wanted with knowledge of these animals for 2 beautifull male chinchillas (3 years old) raised together.

These animals are very playfull, clean and low maintenance pets, ideal for apartments, they require a large cage, plenty of toys, daily sandbaths, exercise outside the cage everyday.

I am unable to care for them anymore as i have moved to spain and my mother is currently caring for them, she has recently been in hospital for 5 weeks and i am unable to transport them here immediately so i feel its in their best interests to look for another home, even though it will break my heart.. They have been checked my a vet regularly and have never had a single health problem.

They will require a new cage as their current one is not in good shape. they must be respected as mainly nocturnal animals and cannot tolerate hot temperatures.

I am giving them away free of charge but only to experienced chinchilla lovers or to a person who is prepared to study these unique animals.
    hello, are you still looking for new owner to your chinchillas? :) i'd love to take care of them :) have some experiance of taking care of them and i still read lot of information about them... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marialabrava

thanks to everyone that replied to my ad, i have now found a good home for my chinchillas

maria

• Advertisement
Advertisement