Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Move to Dublin

Options
  • 15-11-2007 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I am returning to Dublin Ireland from Japan and initially need two scooter delivery vehicles which are a necessary and strategic part of my business move there . I have attached two photo examples . I have spent a considerable amount of time searching the net for a Honda dealer in Ireland/UK which handles and sells this type of delivery scooter to no avail .

Has anybody seen this type of scooter on the streets in Dublin or any of the major Irish cities ? If not , It may well be the case where I have to ship my own small fleet . I do not need information on the MP3 vespa or other three wheelers . Just the Gyro Canopy type or Box type.

Thanks in advance .
    Andi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dub-Dub

Obviously no 3 wheel 50cc vehicles as described in Dublin otherwise I would have had a response , good to know where i stand . Now I can get ready to employ 24 people

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You might have more luck if you posted in a more appropriate forum such as something in the Motors category. This is a forum about Work and Job's so scooter knowledge may be a bit thin on the ground. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=546

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Have you contacted Honda Ireland? As in Importers of honda motorcycles in Ireland rather than dealers.

http://www.hondaireland.ie/Contact_Us.HTML

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Put a post on www.biker.ie they should be able to help you.

Advertisement