Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandsaw Blade Repair Wicklow/Dublin Area

Options
  • 14-11-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get my bandsaw blade repaired...I know of a place in tullamore but looking for somewhere closer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,104 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Alot of places such as FAS, DIT etc, where wood machining or similar courses are thought will have the ability to butt weld saw blades, maybe give one a ring a ask for the favour

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

City Saws in prussia St in dublin 7 do repairs alright.

sorry aughrim st

here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

karltimber wrote: »
    City Saws in prussia St in dublin 7 do repairs alright.

sorry aughrim st

here
    Interesting. Any idea of the cost? I can't remember new blades being so expensive, so it'd have to be worth the cost, plus the hassle of getting the blade to them and back again.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

Not sure Alun,

ring them and ask - it might even be cheaper to get a new one and get them to post to you.

K

karltimber wrote: »
    ring them and ask - it might even be cheaper to get a new one and get them to post to you.
    I was just curious, that's all. I don't actually have a need for one at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

got it done!€5 while u wait...ya wouldnt buy 1 for that!!

slickmcvic wrote: »
    got it done!€5 while u wait...ya wouldnt buy 1 for that!!
    Wow, that is cheap! Good find!

Advertisement