Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brahms Haydn Variations for 2 pianos

Options
  • 14-11-2007 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

a bit of a last resort - but anyway.

my music for the brahms haydn variations for 2 pianos has mysteriously disappeared :mad:as of yesterday. (can't go into details as to where and when) None of the libraries or shops have it, and while I have ordered a copy over the internet, this is really an inconvenience as I need to have this music learnt sort of asap!

terrible that people feel the need to rob music that looks so ancient the pages fall apart on first touch. :mad:

if anyone has some obscure website or something that they can recommend, please PM me.

You know its urgent when I am posting on boards looking for hard to find music!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Hmmm. I may have this at home, can't quite recall atm. If so I'll email it on.

Slan agus go maith,

Rob.

I do indeed. Email addy please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Rob to the Rescue! *trumpets*

Ah, Brahms. The greatest jewish composer who ever lived. After Wagner, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Pianist2891

Rob to the rescue indeed! The only problem is Rob, your score (which I have already printed out and which I don't have) is the orch score, my missing one is the one for two pianos :-(

thanks thanks and thanks again for the orch version which I am going to bind and add to my collection of music (originals and copies!)

Ah... I see. Will try again.

P.s. sorry for arupt email, was in a massive rush to get to work!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Pianist2891

banquo wrote: »
    Ah... I see. Will try again.

P.s. sorry for arupt email, was in a massive rush to get to work!

It wasn't abrupt at all! Don't go through much bother, and thanks for being so resourceful anyway! :D

Advertisement