Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Words of advice from a past JC student.

Options
  • 14-11-2007 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Last year, regardless of my results, I left things too late. I'm known for leaving things to the last minute, something which I hate!

Even though it's in June, do not leave anything until around May. You'll regret it if you're hoping for some good results:) I'm not saying to go full bang right now, it's only November, but don't leave things hanging too long

*No sexual innuendos intended above*

And lastly, it's only the Junior Cert. If you're the kind of fella who is bricking it right now, don't be too shocked. If you're gonna leave school after this, then you can worry, but if you're staying until the LC, then don't worry hugely. There's so much hype about the JC, alot of it is false. Don't beat yourself up about it:)

Tl;dr: Don't worry, but don't be ignorant about it.

An early good luck lads,

Rooky:)

Advertisement