Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last nights fair city

Options
  • 14-11-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

On fairly ****ty last night, robin and jimmy were discussing their apartment empire,.................two questions; if they own so many apartments how come their own is such a dump. and since when has 'new shower curtains' been the last word in decor!!!!! ooh a new shower curtain from your landlord,please raise my rent pronto. How would they be able to afford a block of apartments anyway, they're hardly typical property tycoons are they????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭katieboo

bettedavis wrote: »
    On fairly ****ty last night, robin and jimmy were discussing their apartment empire,.................two questions; if they own so many apartments how come their own is such a dump. and since when has 'new shower curtains' been the last word in decor!!!!! ooh a new shower curtain from your landlord,please raise my rent pronto. How would they be able to afford a block of apartments anyway, they're hardly typical property tycoons are they????

They bought it off Carol ages ago, it's the building that they live in themselves as far as i can remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 DanishGuy

And what the %¤/! is Jimmy thinking, cheating on Robin with that Ali?

Come on, Robin is gorgeous and neurotic Ali has a face like a slapped behind... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

its soapland everything is cheaper...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

DanishGuy wrote: »
    And what the %€/! is Jimmy thinking, cheating on Robin with that Ali?

Come on, Robin is gorgeous and neurotic Ali has a face like a slapped behind... :eek:

Are you serious? Robin has all the beauty of Shegar. Ali has not only looks, but also the boobies!

Advertisement