Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone off to Dubai?

Options
  • 14-11-2007 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was wondering if anyone was off to Dubai of similar would be interested in running an errand for me. I've heard technology is cheaper over there and if i entrusted you with cash would you pick me up something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Its not that much cheaper, maybe a few imports but they wouldnt be great

unless u get it in a Souk, but it'll more than likely be a cheap replica and you'll have zero comeback

Dont do it

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Yes! I'm off to Dubai in the morning. I'll meet you wherever you want @ 5am and I'll be wearing a hat and trench-coat and I won't divulge my name or address to you. You can have my unregistered mobile telephone number and call me Mary!! ;)

How much was this cash?!?!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 someonesmonkey

A friend of mine picked up an 8gb ipod touch for e170. Thats a LOT cheaper. I'd love one but e400 is insane!
    And i do know how insane it sounds that i'd be asking on the net. I was just wondering about it rather than seriously considering it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I can make you such a product for €100.98.

Oh and are you really expecting a genuine answer here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Just got back from dubai, Its really not that cheap.You can find products cheaper online.I didnt spend much there as i didnt see a huge difference in prices.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 someonesmonkey

Not anymore!!
    Ah no I was just wonderin is all

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Bah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement