Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deepforde

Options
  • 13-11-2007 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,
    Can you pls help me out to know more pro's & con's about the deepforde esate in dublin road, drogheda. interms of the constructions/ builder, safety, resident association, management company/charges, eircom phone line availability etc., Iam above to sign the contract in a weeks time.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yzfr6

Hi

I have just signed contract to purchase house in Deepforde. THe builder has a very good reputation. J Murhpy has been building in Drogheda since the 1970's. He build stameen, Five oaks, and Martello village.

I don't know if a residents association has been set up. I know there is going to be a management company as I will have to pay 230 per annum towards this. This is for the upkeep of the estate. At the moment there is not alot of grass and i think the builder maintains what is current there until he is finished in the estate.

As a local of the area I have never heard of any accidents on any of there sites. ( not saying there never was) so I am assuming they are very safefy conscious.

What type of house are you purchasing and what avenue.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

230? :eek:

Advertisement