Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why?

Options
  • 12-11-2007 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭

Why is this forum here? I had great views of boards when i came back from a spell in the wilderness & saw this forum, but nobody uses it :mad:

Then again it'll probably be a week or 2 b4 any1 knows i posted here :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Because no one has bought anything new ina while. And the ones that have they post the logs on the building & upgrading forum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I asked for a load of my logs to get moved here and they never did. Maybe call it overclocking and building logs as overclocking logs are few and far between.

if you link me to any of your build ill move there here. And im sure havock will move the ones over from b&u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Wow, forgot i posted here :D

Maybe L31mr0d's right, call it Building & Overclocking logs & remind people in B & U that this is the place for their build logs after they've got advise on which components to purchase. Is it possible to have it a subforum of both B & U and T & M?

I suppose i could ask a admin to create a new forum. But why bother when this is here. People just need to know about it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You could always ask an admin to add a link to this forum in b&u.

You could always ask an admin to add a link to this forum in b&u.

& rename it building & overclocking logs

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

PogMoThoin wrote: »

Well while they're at it, sure why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

is there any way that this sub fourm can also be in building & up??

awhir wrote: »
    is there any way that this sub fourm can also be in building & up??

A link could be put there. It would look like a sub forum to b&u but the link would just take you here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

thats would be class.cus not that much read T&M

Hey folks, this forum is startin 2 kick off, have had a nice few good reads here in da last few days. It just needed a push :D

Ya, this forum for building, tweaking, modding & overclocking logs, others for building, upgrading & modding questions & info

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Ok here is my post with links to all my logs, who do I go to to get them moved here?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53570018&postcount=18

Anti can move them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

PogMoThoin wrote: »

But if its linked from B&U, you really don't want plain building logs appearing within 'Tweaking and Modding', they don't really belong there.

Ideally in my opinion there would be native sub forum in B&U for 'Building logs' alone, with then maybe another that links to 'Modding and Overclocking logs'. But to be honest who'd really use it? No really posts about their actual build once it's finished, apart from maybe in the form of a comment or single post.

It could be called modding and overclocking logs?

Advertisement