Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 4A route

Options
  • 12-11-2007 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭

I see that the 4A, the new (controversial) route, is going to and from Stradbrook, does anyway know where the first stop is?

Stradbrook is a big enough area from the bottom Newtownpark Ave to Abbey Road and the Deansgrange Road

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

dublinbus.ie says

42 58 Stradbrook (Abbey Rd.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

The old 13 route ran from Ballymun to Beechwood Ave in Ranelagh.
    The 20 ran from Beaumont to SCR (I think).
    Likewise other routes ran happily accross the city for years until Dublin Bus in their infinite "wisdom" shut them down.

Why did they close down those routes so willingly in the first place? They were not that dissimilar to the routes that are now being introduced.

Why has it taken 10 years for DB to bring us back to 1997?

As for the unions, they are perfectly entitled to fight for consistent conditions of work, but why allow it to escalated to this level?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

penexpers wrote: »
    dublinbus.ie says

42 58 Stradbrook (Abbey Rd.)

Thanks

When I looked at the Dublin Bus website earlier it hadn't listed the bus stops.

Advertisement