Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 32inch - Sound Problem with DVD

Options
  • 11-11-2007 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a Samsung 32inch LCD and last nite I tried to play a dvd for the first time. This dvd player worked perfectly with my last tv but now the sound is terrible. There is a massive echo and it seems like the actors are talking through a pipe! How do I fix this?

The sound quality from my Sky box and PS2 is perfect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ivorygal

hi there

I went shopping for a tv at the weekend and asked the salesperson about the Samsung 32 inch - if its the same model - sleek black - looks great, with built in speakers at the bottom. He was saying that the sound quality from them isn't great because of the location of the speakers located and hidden at the bottom. He also said that he'd had a quite a few returns because of faults in the Samsung - hope this isn't the case with you though. Could be something simpler!

Best of luck with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

So glad I saw this thread. I was looking at TVs today and I was seriously thinking about the Samsung. It really looks great but I've changed my mind now. Thanks for the heads up. Now I have to choose between Sony Bravia 32" or Toshiba. Any advice anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Thanks for the reponse guys.

The sound is actually perfect all the time apart from the from the dvd player, which is leading me to believe it could be something else

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

If its this LCD here, I have it too and have had no problems with it, including sound, it's a good tv IMO. However I use surround sound speakers for watching DVD's, but for noraml tv, the sound is perfect.

Advertisement