Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 player advice...

Options
  • 10-11-2007 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just looking for some recommendations on what mp3 player to get.

At the moment I have the IAudio X5L 30g....but I dropped it a few months back and ever since then the screen is damaged and now more recently the battery has started to go after only 15 mins of play :(

So...its time to get a new one.
    Absolutely love/loved the iAudio, so looking for something with similar specs.
    Looking for one that doesnt require installation of software etc. With the iAudio I can hook it up to any pc and take their music without having to upload software, so looking for one with that again.

Secondly it has to have radio on it...and preferably the ability to record directly off the radio (like iaudio again).

Extended battery life would be a good extra too, but not necessary.

Also looking for 30gb or more (depending on price).

...anyone know of any that fits the bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Speed_Mad

Well I got a Zen Microphoto its an mp3 player and stores photos and records straght off the radio. You get software with it and easy to use, its about 180EUR and well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

Speed_Mad wrote: »
    Well I got a Zen Microphoto its an mp3 player and stores photos and records straght off the radio. You get software with it and easy to use, its about 180EUR and well worth it.

I'll have a look at that on the net now, thanks :)

Keep other suggestions coming, thanks :)

Advertisement