Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG:A - 4x07 - Missing [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 10-11-2007 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭

Any thoughts on this one? Thought it was slow to start with but good to see the ladies' day out and a few hanging threads at the end. Action scenes were snappy and well-done. Enjoyed it more than most this season.

How was it for you? 21 votes

Excellent [McKay]
    0% 0 votes
    Very Good [Sheppard]
    4% 1 vote
    Okay [Ronin]
    28% 6 votes
    Poor [Teyla]
    47% 10 votes
    Awful [Lucius Lavin]
    19% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

knocked up.

definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

worst.episode.ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

mawk wrote: »
    knocked up.

definitely.

cant see teyla cleaning shop with a baby in tow:rolleyes:... seems obvious, but would wreck her character... beatrix kidow maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Up the pole I'd say. Things are going to go downhill if I'm right.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah the old staple Stargate episode.... running through the forest. Ugh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

not sure where i stand on this episode, not the greatest evar, but i know i've sat through worse.

I remember reading that teyla was meant to get a character arc this season and with regard to her people, i though it was going to be something along the lines of her being removed as their leader seeing as she spends all her time away, but it looks like it's going somewhere else.
    Lets hope it's interesting, as she's probably the dullest character in atlantis

Aslo, was it just me or did teyla have an expression on her face for most of the episode that look like she was weighing up how likely she'd be to get away with strangling Dr. Kaylee and blaming it on the cheap reaver knock-off that were hunting them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

reavers,yeah, how muh more filer must we sit through?

I's worried now wot wit the writers' strike n'all

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I am sure they have most of this season written out, surely?

I liked the episode overall, though Kaylee/Tayla story line did get a bit tedious. I like Tayla, you need a matriarchial charachter. One who is wise, and knows the galaxy they're in tbh.

I only want her to be preggers if its for Ronan, super kick ass baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

this season is filimed so where sorted and season 5 has been confirmed so we are all good. i hope writers strike is not effecting the 2nd SG1 movie!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

is the first one done? when's it out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mordeth wrote: »
    is the first one done? when's it out?

14th March in the US

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Meh 'twas okay but Teyla better not be pregnant - ugh, that'd be an awful turn of events. I'm also not alone then in thinking she wanted to kill Kaylee..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

The coolest part was that Mexican dude from the "movies", you know him...he's been in everything...he was the leader of those reaver-like guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

cant stand the superhero powers of Teyla, and as cute as the new doctor is, she seems to suck the fun and humour out of every scene.

If they wanted to make this episode better, they should have given them weapons, gotten rid of the ridiculous hand to hand combat, and replaced both leads with ANYONE else from the cast, or supporting cast, or ANYONE.

Teyla's new quest to find her missing people sounds lame. Teyla getting preggers by a guy we've never seen who then disappears seems even lamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

If that episode had've been McKay and Beckett it could've been gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I thought it was a good attempt.
    I had low expectations and so was pleasantly surprised.

'Machete' was definatly the best part.

Advertisement