Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out-of-hours dentist in Dublin (North county preferably)

Options
  • 10-11-2007 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of one? Tried to get in to my regular guy this week for pain thats been at me since monday with a tooth thats been bad for a year at least (yes im terrified). He couldn't see me and now im in agony after thinking it was getting better and im sure its an infection. Basically I need a dentist soon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Was in a similar situation and location to yourself a while back and AFAIK the Dental Hospital will be your only hope - and they'll only extract the tooth.

Push comes to shove, pop down your chemist for some OTC painkillers and ride it out 'till Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ring around. Any good dentist will fit you in if you're in real pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Managed to get an emergency guy in Balbriggan today. Now on two antibiotics and lots of Neurofen :) - thanks for the replies.

Advertisement