Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domincon

Options
  • 09-11-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

Right so I am heading to dominicon tomorrow, never been before and the website seems to be lacking a lil information.

Like where exactly on either of the campuses it is happening.
    I would assume that it is on over in the student center.... can anyone confirm that for me ?
    And there doesn't seem to be a proper timetable are things usually that free form ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Right so I am heading to dominicon tomorrow, never been before and the website seems to be lacking a lil information.

Like where exactly on either of the campuses it is happening.
    I would assume that it is on over in the student center.... can anyone confirm that for me ?
    It should be - that's where it usually is.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    And there doesn't seem to be a proper timetable are things usually that free form ?
    Yes, yes they are. There'll be a basic structure, but it's much more, intimate, and much less formal than many other cons, at least in my experience. But everything does appear to work out on the day, unlike many other cons.

*edit*
    Have fun! :D It's a great con - I wish I was going but sadly I've to work as I was nerding it up in Madrid last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That was fun. Thanks, Dominicon people.

Advertisement