Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My trip to the lake...........

Options
  • 09-11-2007 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

The other day I was walking down the road when I saw this little kid skipping rocks out into the lake. I started thinking about those poor rocks. One moments they're sitting there in the sun, all warm and rocky, then the next they're flying through the air and then suddenly sinking into the cold, dark, depths of the lake.

Before I knew what was happening an intense, burning anger overcame me. I said "hey little fella, how would you like it if I picked you up and tossed you out into the cold lake?" Tears welled up in his little kid eyes and he kind of whimpered back "I'm sorry but I wouldnt like it at all ". And you know what? I believed him.

It turns out the little **** was right. He cried the whole time he was in the air, but as he sank I bet he was thinking "I'll tell those rocks I'm sorry when I get to the bottom".

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!!!!!6

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Haha Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Great story, your ip address has been logged incase a kid is in fact spotted skipping across a lake in the near future :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Some rocks like the water... some can even float!

very funny story though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

No hammering this time then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

sounds like a jack handey "deep thought"....

"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late."

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did.""

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,694 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Nice Blog entry :} have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

I have to say Magick I really enjoy these little blog entries. Keep em coming :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

:d Lmao.:d

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Load of shíte.

Advertisement