Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racist kid on the radio

Options
  • 09-11-2007 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

If anyone is listening to FM104 at the moment, there is a 14 year old kid ranting and raving that he doesn't like this race, and doesn't like that race.

That he hands out flyers in town with Hitler signs on them. That he agrees with this.

The topic was related to colored men and women having children with white men and women.

Where is our society headed to with these sort of young generation eedjits? :mad:

Has anyone else heard this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

As opposed to the last "young generation 'eedjits'" with the same views? And the generation before that... and so on...
    It's nothing new. At least there's some hope he'll grow out of it.

Does he want to star in Naughties-set 'This Is Ireland'?

Now, do us all a favour and turn off FM 104.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I don't think Nazism (or profound idiocy) is exclusive to any particular generation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Is that the Adrian Kennedy show? Were you expecting intelligent debate?:D

You do realise OP, that the show often gets people to come on the show just to cause a reaction, stir the **** so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I didnt hear it but reminds me of all the people whove gone on shooting rampages in school lately :eek::eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh No !! FM104 ate my hamster !!!

Seriously though, i still don't know why people still listen to this station past 6pm when most of the days music has been played and they put on idiotic stuff like this, trying to provoke a response by people like yourself. Just change the station ( even Pat Kenny is better tbh*shudders* ). The more people who give a rats arse about their topics, the more thy will continue to do it.

P.S. they should have fired Adrian Kennedy about 5 years ago as he is a muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

The particular phone show is really besides the point to be honest. Shootings in schools was discussed in relation to this guy coming on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

He'll grow out of it, relaxo. I went through that phase. And don't listen to Adrian Kennedy, it melts your brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I need a talkshow to get me a sleep. It's been the same for years. I'd listen to Kennedy til 1.00, then onto Spin 1038 which repeats some show from earlier that day, while flicking over and back between Newstalk. After a minimum of 2 hours I get a feeling of tiredness that most people are fortunate to get 15 minutes after hitting the pillow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

eirebhoy wrote: »
    I need a talkshow to get me a sleep.
    Download podcasts of good radio shows. It's the bidniz.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Cant blame someone for provoking thought really. I mean if I went and said 'Asian bloodlines have become redundant and inferior' its a clearly racist remark but at the same time its not so condemning - it does provoke intelligent thought: Im already considering potential pros and cons of asian descendance: for instance, when it comes to space travel and all that those tiny little ****ers will probably operate the best :p

However I cant condone ignorant racism: "I skin Jews to make my Mom Lampshades for Christmas" for example.

And see? Racist Kid got your brain gears working :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm hungover, so I can't see where you are going with this.

Where are you going with this?

Or were you just drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Maybe the 14 year old kid was drunk. Nazi signs are not very feng shewi

• Registered Users Posts: 27,936 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

He's obviously not a very thorough Nazi as Celtic peoples (which Irish people may or may not be genetically) are not considered Aryan...

If the kid is 14 and he's spewing this sort of stuff, who do you think is pushing it on him? It's hardly that other 14 year olds have spontaneously discovered Mein Kampf... So I wouldn't be so quick to blame his 'generation'.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

This is why you should never listen to children! "Blah blah blah, I hate blacks. Blah blah blah, the priest's been touching me!"

All lunatics and liars!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

odyssey06 wrote: »
    He's obviously not a very thorough Nazi as Celtic peoples (which Irish people may or may not be genetically) are not considered Aryan...

Not quite correct. It was actually Himmler who sent researchers to Ireland (Universities in Germany during WWII had chairs of Celtic and Germanic studies) and found that for his pseudo-mystical breeding programme for the SS some of the best places to create new Germanic blood would be on Old Irish cemeteries (probably meaning anything from Bronze Age to more recent cemeteries). In a publication by the Ahnenerbe it was suggested that the SS soldier would take his wife (and any mistress he has) to the cemetery and make love to her on top of one of the oldest graves in the cemetery.

Himmler's interest in the occult led him to some really deluded conclusions about blood and soil mythology (Blut und Erde).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

And Robert Mugabe's brand of racism which is happening NOW doesnt matter at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

The Westboro Baptist Church have brainwashed their kids in far worse ways. That's way more scary than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

dude wrote: »
    If anyone is listening to FM104 at the moment, there is a 14 year old kid ranting and raving that he doesn't like this race, and doesn't like that race.

That he hands out flyers in town with signs on them. That he agrees with this.

The topic was related to colored men and women having children with white men and women.

Where is our society headed to with these sort of young generation eedjits? :mad:

Has anyone else heard this?

I assume that's the Kennedy show??

Scum radio.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

It's hardly that other 14 year olds have spontaneously discovered Mein Kampf
    Of course not, skangers can't read.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Degsy wrote: »
    And Robert Mugabe's brand of racism which is happening NOW doesnt matter at all...
    You can't say anything wrong about black people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

the kid's obviously been brainwashed, most 14 year olds will rant at you about how pro ev is the only game worth playing and fifa fans are un pure, but this guy? wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 27,936 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Preusse wrote: »
    Not quite correct. It was actually Himmler who sent researchers to Ireland (Universities in Germany during WWII had chairs of Celtic and Germanic studies) and found that for his pseudo-mystical breeding programme for the SS some of the best places to create new Germanic blood would be on Old Irish cemeteries (probably meaning anything from Bronze Age to more recent cemeteries). In a publication by the Ahnenerbe it was suggested that the SS soldier would take his wife (and any mistress he has) to the cemetery and make love to her on top of one of the oldest graves in the cemetery.

Himmler's interest in the occult led him to some really deluded conclusions about blood and soil mythology (Blut und Erde).

That's just... weird.

But if we read a report of a 14-year-old Nazi being arrested in an Irish graveyard for making out with his girlfriend, we'll know he's being reading this thread :)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement