Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N4 @ Newcastle Interchange

Options
  • 08-11-2007 11:51pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Watch your selfs there. Power is down no lights lots of gaurds.

The minor roads are closed so it will be madness tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

was gonna post something about this. f*ckin ridiculous situation there today. drove by bout 8.45 this morning and coming home at 6.15 today and NO GARDAI AROUND AT ALL!! wtf?? why couldnt they do something about it?? there probably to be busy eatin donuts up at texaco rather than clearing up this mess. cant believe there wasnt an accident all day. anyone know what happened??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

power went out early thursday morning in parts of lucan(south of the n4 around superquinn/hillcrest),lights went with it but never came back,cops were only there sporadically during the day!! a feckin' joke!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

They were there last night alright. Approaches to the N4 from Superquinn and from the hill beside Courtneys pub was diverted. Had to go via Woodies or the road just after the Ball Alley pub (if coming from the village).

Electricity was still out this morning in some parts. I wonder if it is related in any way to the fire in Clondalkin last weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

When I went by last night around 8:50 there was lots of cops. When I was going home there was very few. I think they installed lights as well

Advertisement