Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is that a carrot in your pocket (or are you just pleased to see me)

Options
  • 08-11-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I know sexual assault isn't funny but.......
    Carrot 'joke' sex attacker guilty
    A driving instructor who hid a carrot in his trousers and pretended it was his erect penis has been convicted of four sex attacks on his pupils.
    Stephen Cooney, 51, groped three women learner drivers in a series of attacks on Teesside dating back to 2002.

A jury at Teesside Crown Court found him guilty of two indecent assaults and two sexual assaults.

He told the court the carrot incident was a "practical joke". He was bailed and will be sentenced on 7 December.

The court heard how Cooney put the 12-inch carrot down his trousers and told a pupil in her 40s that a perfectly executed manoeuvre was so good that it had given him an erection.

He then took her hand and made her touch the vegetable before showing her the carrot, the court heard.

'Unprofessional and stupid'

He denied placing her hand on his groin, but admitted hiding the vegetable in his pocket.

He told the jury: "I admit it was unprofessional, stupid, and I regret doing it.

"I just thought maybe I would play a practical joke, but obviously it was stupid."

The court also heard that when another pupil failed her test, he offered to waive the £80 she owed him if she pulled over into a lay-by and had sex with him.

She told the court: "I just said 'No thank you, Steve'."

He regularly groped her during lessons between August 2005 and February last year, the hearing heard.

When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7084003.stm

Sounds like he's just trying to make sure his pupils get their 5 a day to me :eek:

Comments

That link is misleading. I clicked it expecting to see photos of some sort :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.

Naked photo's of his Vauxhall corsa? Either thats the euphamism of the year or he's been abusing his car as well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Naked photos of a naked carrot....obviously!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

Just for you boneyarsebogman

carrot.jpg

daniel3982 wrote: »
    Just for you boneyarsebogman

carrot.jpg

... that was oddly arousing ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

perfectly executed manoeuvre was so good that it had given him an erection.

An overhaul of the leaving cert to include this marking system is necessary I think.

Advertisement