Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz 452 LUX

Options
  • 08-11-2007 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hello everyone,
    I'll keep it short.
    Has anyone shot a LUX and if so what did ye think?
    Cheers
    Stew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Yep, have one. Nice rifle but not ideal for scoping with its comb - designed for the iron sights. Scope has to be mounted relatively high too to clear the rear sight, even with the ramp removed.
    Only other problem I had was the front sight didn't suit my mod, sitting flush with the rear edge of the threaded area. Quick alteration to the mod sorted that though.
    Best unscoped then IMO & a great little tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

If your interested ive a cz 452 varmint for sale in .17hmr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

You won't go wrong with any CZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭rabbit Stew

Anyone else had any problems scoping a LUX,
    I also have a scope mounted lamp and KRAMERS after making me nervous. Anyone else tried to mount either of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Anyone else had any problems scoping a LUX,
    I also have a scope mounted lamp and KRAMERS after making me nervous. Anyone else tried to mount either of these.

I had one many moons ago and don't remember it being a problem to mount a scope, had a 3-9 x 50 in medium height mounts, but it was my 1st rifle and didn't know any different

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

i have one and didnt have a problem
    its nothing major what he means its just that the stock drops a lil so you have nothing to rest your cheek on if you want to look through the scope
    it wouldnt deter me from buying another i think they are a perfect ,simple to maintain gun that will take the world of abuse
    so mount your scope and happy shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭rabbit Stew

Cheers for the input lads, i'll let ye know how i get on.

Advertisement