Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Proverbs

Options
  • 08-11-2007 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭

Well its been a slow day at cson towers to say the least. So I've decided to offer up you serfs some pearls of wisdom an old chinese man from Leitrim by the name of Phuck Yuo told me.

#1: He who is hungry shall be disorientated

Once, there was a monkey. It liked to eat stuff. One day it found a rock and tried to eat it, but it was too hard, and it hurt its teeth. Not to be out done by a rock, the monkey swallowed it whole! The monkey was happy, it ate the rock. But then it was thirsty, and needed water to wash down the rock, for it was dry and not very delicious either, now that he thought about it. So the monkey ran off to the river and quickly cupped handfuls of water into his mouth, swallowing and swallowing until finally the rock went down! The monkey screeched at the river as if in triumph! But then, as he waddled back to the tree grove, his little monkey belly started to hurt. Oooh! He clutched his tiny monkey belly and rolled around on the ground for hours, not knowing what he could do to make it stop hurting so much. Hours later, the monkey finally passed his stony meal and as he lay there gasping for breath, he vowed to never eat another rock again.

Moral of the story: DON'T EAT ROCKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Man who run behind car gets exhausted

Man who stand on loo, is high on pot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Virginity like bubble, one prick, all gone

Man who jizz in cash register come into money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

boy who post first not funny

once there was a boy and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ...................
    .................................................................really wasn't funny. the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Man who fight with wife during day get no piece at night.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

He who go to bed with itchy bum shall wake up with smelly finger.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Man who marry woman with small breasts have right to feel down

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'm going to invoke Pa Trout:

'One kick to the bollix is worth all the kung-fu in China'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I'm going to invoke Pa Trout:

'One kick to the bollix is worth all the kung-fu in China'

i take it thats "grand master pa trout "

Advertisement